Thursday, January 29, 2009

Troll Thursday!

Good morning. Announcing a new feature for this blog; Troll Thursday! Trolls are becoming more and more prevalent in internet forums and chat rooms, so I am doing my part to keep the annoying ones off this blog and adding a little fun to this Faces blog. So, every Thursday at least one troll from my sketchbook or somewhere else will be posted here. I hope you enjoy them. If you have an idea or theme for a troll, you all are most welcome to post them in the comments.
Now, time to get your troll on, and thanks for stopping by. Some other trolls.
Note: All trolls to be posted here are pure fantasy. Any resemblance to actual people is pretty much unintentional.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting blog post.
    The Troll does remind me of someone. I will keep his name a secret...LOL
    I find your blog very refreshing. Keep up the good work.

    Ron Outlaw

    ReplyDelete